Dagga Regulation Bill
This Dagga Regulation Bill follows directly after the Relinquish Dagga Law Bill
SECTION A: ABOLISH OLD DAGGA LAWS
- Review, revise and pass the Relinquish Dagga Law Bill.
SECTION B: POSSESION
- Adults are allowed to possess an unquantified quantity of dagga on them or at their property.
SECTION C: CULTIVATION
- Adults are allowed to grow an unquantified quantity of dagga.
SECTION D: MINORS
- Persons under 18 are not allowed to use dagga recreationally however,
- Children may be prescribed medical dagga for medical conditions.
SECTION E: EDUCATION
- Cannabis education must be implemented throughout the education system.
- Cannabis education must be based on information that is scientifically accurate, honest & unbias.
SECTION F: PUBLIC SAFETY
- Smoking in public
- No distinction will be made between a dagga cigarette, bong (Water-pipe), dabs (Concentrates) and a tobacco cigarette in terms of smoking in public. Cannabis users will follow the same regulation to smoking in public as tobacco smokers.
- Vaporizing in public
- The use of a portable vaporizer in public will be permissible strictly for medical conditions only where properly ventilated otherwise will be regarded as smoking in public.
SECTION G: SALE & TAXATION
- All dagga sold for recreational and medical application must undergo inspection for quality and impurities before it would be deemed fit for human consumption.
- The sale of recreational dagga to under-18s is prohibited.
- The sale of dagga by gangs & crime syndicates are prohibited.
- The sale of dagga is exempt of all taxes except where VAT TAX applies.
SECTION H: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
- This bill shall go into effect immediately after it is passed.